International customers please note that due to COVID19 some countries are experiencing shipping delays. Thank you

50/50 Frames - Balance - Black

50/50 Frames - Balance - Black

Regular price
$115.00
Regular price
Sale price
$115.00
Unit price
per 
Availability
Sold out
Tax included.

 

Included in the box:

  • 2 frames

  • 4 Juice Blocks

  • 8 axles

  • 16 frame spacers

  • 6 UFS frame bolts (2 extra just in case)

  • 50/50 Logo Labels

Tech Specs:

  • 58mm max wheel size inside

  • 60mm max wheel size outside

  • 95mm split between 2 and 3

  • 8mm axle diameter

  • 256g weight per frame, no hardware

 

50/50 frame sets come with custom frame bolts designed to fit 90% of skates. For the other 10% you’ll need to use different bolts (sold separately) Known skates that require these different bolts are Razors Shift, Razors CulT, USD Sway And Adapt brand