Oysi OY3X was engineered to create a durable chassis for distance and urban skating while incorporating unique features that reduce weight, maintain rigidity, and ensure responsive skating characteristics.
The geometric design of the chassis makes it versatile for use in cruising, urban exploration, distance skating, and of course Ultra Skating.
The durability of the design draws from aggressive skating roots withstanding the abuse of heavy jumping, sliding, and soul grinds.
The OY3X incorporates two unique wheelbases (283mm and 247mm) within the design of the single chassis, accommodating different wheel sizes and support for different foot lengths.
The longer 283mm wheelbase incorporates a micro-rocker to promote agility at lower speeds yet retain stability at higher speed.
OY3X is a UFS (universal frame system) based chassis, which is the standard mounting system for aggressive/street skating boots.
OY3X is also specifically designed to be installed on the Recreational Inline Skating boot 165mm standard mounting system using a combined UFS RISER/REC ADAPTER that are included with each OY3X package.
OY3X is also specifically designed to be installed on the REC boot standardized 165mm mounting system by using a custom UFS RISER/REC ADAPTER (4 of these are included with each OY3X package)
UFS Boot Mounting options:
- 3 x 100mm @ 247mm wheelbase (min/max 100mm wheels)
- 3 x 110mm @ 283mm wheelbase (min 100mm wheel / max 110mm wheels)
- 3 x 125mm @ 283mm wheelbase using 2x UFS RISER (min 100mm wheels / max 125mm wheels)
REC Boot Mounting options:
- 3 x 100mm @ 247mm wheelbase using 1x REC ADAPTER at heel (min/max 100mm wheels)
- 3 x 110mm @ 283mm wheelbase using 1x REC ADAPTER at heel (min 100mm wheel / max 110mm wheels)
- 3 x 125mm @ 283mm wheelbase using 1x REC ADAPTER at heel (min 100mm wheels / max 125mm wheels)
The OY3X chassis and UFS RISER/REC ADAPTER adapter work together, providing a specific slotting to allow the chassis to be properly aligned about the center of the foot when mounting to a Recreational boot with the standard 165mm REC mounting specification.
OY3X chassis makes use of the dished hubs found on 125mm, 110mm, and 100mm wheels to accommodate different wheel sizes without the use of specialized sidewall spacers.
OY3X Chassis is Designed in Los Angeles and Manufactured in China